about our client
Our client is a global shipping company, they are now expanding their business and set up a new headcount for the Accounting Manager opening, the position reports directly to the Financial Controller, and leads a team of 4.
about the job
- Handle all-rounded accounting duties, and lead the operation team
- Consolidate the financial statement, and prepare management reporting.
- Checking of payment and report from vessel manager and month-end closing
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the accounting schedule
- Work closely with the external auditors and assist in the annual audit
- Develop and maintain the fiscal files and record the transactions
- Analyze the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance, provide suggestions on cost control and streamline planning.
- Perform ad-hoc task
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance. Professional Accountancy or any related disciplines
- ACCA, CPA Australia or HKICPA, qualified is preferred
- At least 10 years accounting related experience
- Experience in doing monthly consolidation, and audit is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Great in English in both written and spoken command
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung (Consultant - Accounting & Finance) by applying directly to her email email@example.com...