Our client is a leading Telecommunication industry and a well- known sizeable company. With over decades of history and expanding the business, they are looking for an Accountant/ Senior Accountant to join their energetic & stable finance team.
What does the role involve?
- Report to the Finance Manager and lead the team and oversee daily processing
- Reconcile the daily revenue from various channels against the bank settlement and review AR reports
- Handle the revenue recognition for retail business / online shop
- Assist in streamline accounting process and workflow to improve efficiency
- Liaise and work with external auditors for queries related to billings, AR, AP and inter-companies.
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
What experience do you need?
- Higher Diploma in Accountancy or above
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting with 2 years’ supervisory role
- Experience in telecommunication or retail industries in revenue operation will be an advantage
- Candidates from audit field will also be considered
- Independent, good communication and analytical skill
- Immediate available preferred
- Less experience candidates may be considered for Accountant
What will you have?
- Leadership skill
- Work life balance
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Attractive remuneration package
For more information please contact Eabie Cheng directly by either applying to this advert with your CV or sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org...