About the company
A well- expanding US based pharmaceutical company, Being the Asia Pacific regional hub of its company, our client is expanding their business, they are currently looking for an accounting person for its growing Hong Kong and APAC business, mainly handling AP duties.
- You will actively assist the finance team to perform Accounts Payable work, including but not limited to invoicing and process credit notes and help with month-end close
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, and support journal entries
- Assist in Financial and management reporting for the APAC region
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree above in accounting or relevant studies
- Preferably 3 + years relevant work experience
- Knowledge in full-set accounting working in a MNC background previously would be valuable
- Strong team player who able to work independently under pressure
- Good command language skills, both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung (Researcher - Accounting & Finance) by applying directly to her email firstname.lastname@example.org...