about the company.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the healthcare industry, who is currently looking for an Accountant to support the accounting department.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Responsible for full set of accounts and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing
- Assist in preparing financial and management accounting reports, budgeting/forecasting and costing analysis
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of accounting data and records
- Supporting Site Controller in relation to finance and accounting functions, including participating in regular meetings with other functions staff
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or equivalent (qualified member of CPA is preferred)
- 3-5 years of related experience with commercial/manufacturing/PRC background
- Good command in MS office, especially Excel
- A good team player who is committed to his/her work, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent communication skill with good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Immediate available/short notice is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....