about the company.
My client is a family office under a well-known Hong Kong group holding company. They are currently looking for an Accountant to join their team and responsible to handle full set of accounts for the Group, subsidiaries, or associated companies
about the team.You will be reporting to the Finance Manager
about the job.
- Responsible for a full spectrum of various of accounting functions
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing
- Prepare related financial statement
- Handle inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Assist in accounting schedules for audit and tax purposes
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or any related disciplines
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- CPA qualification is a MUST
- Responsible, self-driven and resilience
- Five day work week, Monday to Friday
- Work life balance
- Flexible working culture
- AL: 20 days
- Medical and education allowance