about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
In Hong Kong, we are expanding our Technology division and we are looking for experienced recruiter to join our driven and dynamic team, and share our vision of being the number one in the professional recruitment industry.
about the role
As a Consultant at Randstad Hong Kong, you will work in one of Hong Kong largest technology recruitment team to manage and develop your own list of clients and candidates. You learn your client's requirements to gain a detailed understanding of their specific needs and build a strong, ongoing relationship. You get to know your candidates, sell the best match, and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact and coaching and developing as appropriate.
At Randstad, we are a value-driven organisation where we believe promoting interest of all parties will generate great result both our clients, candidates and consultants.
- Responsible for all recruitment placements focusing into digital and software development spaces
- Develop and build a solid up-to-date candidate database
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to all new and existing clients
- Business development with new business and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Team support ensure team work efficiency
- Market mapping, understanding and expertise within line of service
skills and experience
- University degree or higher education discipline
- Ideally 1 year+ experience in technology recruitment or working in a sales environment
- Passionate everything about digital and technologies
- Always curious and keen to know and build trust with new people
- Driven person with ability to address issues logically
- Must be able to work in a fast growing pace environment
- Flexible and positive work attitude is a must
- Fresh graduates are also welcome and will consider as associate consultant
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, parking, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move around internally in Hong Kong and across our businesses in Southeast Asia.
For an exploratory and confidential discussion, please contact Terry Chan directly at 2232-3411. All information collected will be strictly for recruitment purposes.