Randstad Technologies’ recruitment specialists understand the technology space - we’re knowledgeable and dedicated to helping you find individuals with the skills and personality traits needed to be successful at your role.
Our global best practice hiring processes ensure each and every individual we introduce you to is the correct fit for your vacancy.
Our recruitment team work across the full spectrum of the technology landscape and assist organisations with a variety of specialist roles across the following, but not limited to:
- Senior & strategic IT&T leadership
- PMO, Program & Project Management
- Business & Process Analysis
- Change Management and Consulting (Management Consulting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Integration)
- Applications and Digital Platform Development including: Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Integration & Support
- Infrastructure & Storage Design, Engineering, Support & Administration, Mobility & Connectivity
- ERP, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, Data-Warehousing & DBA/E
- Security, Compliance, Audit, Risk, & Disaster Recovery
- Sales - Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Solution Design and Implementation
- Telecommunications and Cloud
- Banking and Financial Services Technology
permanent recruitment solutions
Randstad Technologies’ approach to permanent selection enables us to guide our clients through the process of hiring permanent staff – from job brief development, through sourcing and selection, and into permanent employment.
We understand that every business is unique and has different needs, therefore we believe in spending the time up front to understand our clients requirements - and based on this, determine which service solution best suits your needs.
Whether you are best suited to permanent, premium permanent (exclusive) or executive search you can be sure Randstad Technologies will introduce you to talent who will create enormous potential for your organisation.
contract recruitment solutions
Randstad technologies’ contract recruitment service provides Hong Kong's employers with a rapid and scalable recruitment solution, ensuring businesses meet their project and peak work demands.
Based on our existing candidate networks, you can be sure to receive a shortlist of 2-3 suitable candidates within 4-8 hours of contact with the Randstad’s contract recruitment team.
Our matching process speaks for itself with 95% of contractors completing their contracts, and over 70% of contacts extended due to high performance.