Randstad Specialised Recruitment is a leading partner helping small to medium enterprise and multi-national's fill their vacancies with the best talent to help drive your business growth. When you work with Randstad, you can rest assured that we have your best interests at heart - our specialist recruitment consultants know your industry inside out, understand your lingo, and are true experts in the field they recruit for.
why Randstad specialised recruitment?
Each consultant has an extensive individual network in their field and are constantly in touch with the professionals you're looking for. They will work with with you to make sure they find the best potential candidates that are the best fit for your organisation - not just from a job fit, but also how they fit with the culture of your organisation, and you as their boss.
our recruitment process
- Intake: We get to know you, what you want, your team and culture fit and job requirements
- Communication advice: choice of recruitment channels (our extensive databases, websites, social media, print media, job boards etc.), choice of recruitment activities (advertising, posting, searching, networking, etc.), and creation of customised ads
- Interview: Assess the skills, attitudes and competencies of potential candidates and ensure they're a match for your role. Reference check.
- Talent Match: Provide you with a shortlist of pre-qualified candidates. Candidate selection & negotiation
- Post Placement Care
areas of expertise
Partnering with recruitment specialists who are 100% dedicated to your space, who know your market and the best people available, allows you to tap into a pool of the most sought after and talented industry professionals. Randstad has spent many years defining, designing and shaping the world of work — shaping lives and businesses for the better because we go further and have a deeper understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs. It’s a track record of adding value we’re very proud of. In Singapore, we offer specialist consultants across:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business Support
- Construction, Property & Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Luxury & Retail
- Sales, Marketing & Communications
- Supply Chain, Sourcing & Procurement